WARNING & SAFETY TIPS FOR KOPPLA MOTORCYCLE:
NOTE: WHEN PARKING 2-WHEEL FAT TIRE KOPPLA, THEY ARE THE MOST STABLE WHEN PARKED ON LEVEL GROUND OR FACING SLIGHTLY UPHILL. PARKING ON SIDE HILL OR DOWNHILL CAN CAUSE THE SCOOTER TO ROLL FORWARD OFF THE STAND!
This warning tips was written to help you get the most performance, comfort, enjoyment and safety when riding your new electric motorbike. It is important for you to understand your new electric motorcycle. By reading this instructions before you or your child go out on your first ride, you will know how to get the most from your new electric motorcycle, and be in a controlled environment, away from cars, obstacles, and other riders.
Riding an electric motorcycle can be a dangerous activity, even under the best of circumstances. Proper maintenance of your new electric motorbike is your responsibility and helps reduce the risk of injury. Certain conditions may cause components to fail without fault of the manufacturer. The electric motorcycle can and is intended to move and it is therefore possible to lose control, fall off and/or get into dangerous situations that no amount of care, instruction or expertise can eliminate. If such a thing does occur, you can become seriously injured or die, even when using safety equipment and other safety precautions.
SAFE RIDING PRACTICES AND WARNINGS
- Check and obey all local laws or regulations which may be in effect in the locations where the electric scooter may be used.
- Always wear a helmet and other safety equipment and appropriate clothing and shoes. Always keep the chin strap on the helmet securely buckled. Observe the age and weight limitations on the cover of this manual.
- Children must be supervised by an adult to be safe.
- Always be alert and ride your electric scooter defensively. Watch out for obstacles that could catch one of the electric motorcycle’s wheels or force you to turn suddenly and/or lose control. Be careful to avoid pedestrians, persons using other wheeled products (including roller or in-line skates, skateboards, dirt bikes, bikes, etc.), children or animals who may enter your path. Always respect the rights and property of others.
- Do not activate the speed control/throttle on the hand grip unless you are on the electric motorcycle and in a safe, outdoor environment that is suitable for riding your electric motorcycle.
- Do not attempt or perform any stunts or tricks on the electric motorcycle. The electric motorcycle is not made to withstand abuse from jumping, curb grinding or any other type of misuse or stunting.
- Do not ride on ramps, half pipes, skateboard parks, or empty swimming pools.
- Keep both hands on the handlebars at all times.
- Do not touch the motor or brakes on the electric motorcycle when in use or directly after use as these parts can become extremely HOT.
- Never allow more than two person to ride the KOPPLA Fat Gator motorcycle at one time and never try to tow anything.
- Do not use near steps, water, or swimming pools.
- Do not ride in wet weather.
- Never immerse the electric motorcycle in water; electrical and drive components could be damaged by water or create other potentially unsafe conditions.
- Keep your fingers and other body parts away from the motor, steering system, wheels and all other moving components.
- Do not ride while using a cell phone or other electronics or while wearing headphones.
- Never hitch onto another vehicle or let yourself be pulled or pull anyone or anything while riding the electric motorcycle.
- Ride only on smooth, flat, dry surfaces such as pavement or level ground without loose debris, such as sand, leaves, rocks or gravel. Water, mud, ice, bumpy, uneven, slick, or rough surfaces could impair traction and contribute to possible loss of control. Avoid excessive speeds that can occur from downhill rides which could cause loss of control.
- Do not ride on hills and avoid excessive speed.
- Avoid sharp turns, bumps, drainage grates, and other obstacles.
- Do not ride at night or where there is limited visibility.
- Do not ride indoors or on surfaces that could become damaged such as carpet or flooring.
- Do not ride on streets, around cars, or in foot or vehicle traffic.
- Regularly check the electric scooter and its components. If any parts are broken or worn, do not ride the electric motorcycle until you have fixed or replaced the broken or worn parts.
- Units shall not be operated to perform racing, stunt riding, or other maneuvers, which may cause loss of control, or may cause uncontrolled operator/rider actions or reactions.
- Do not to allow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing, or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts, wheels, or drivetrain, while the engine is running.
- Persons with the following conditions shall be cautioned not to operate the electric dirt bike:
.Those with heart conditions;
.Persons with head, back, or neck ailments, or prior surgeries to those areas of the body;
.Persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury or impair their physical dexterity or mental capabilities to recognize, understand, and perform all of the safety instructions and to be able to assume the hazards inherent in the use of the electric dirt bike.
- Operators/riders always shall use appropriate protective clothing, including but not limited to a helmet, with appropriate certification, and any other equipment recommended by the manufacturer.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes.
- Maximum Operating speed: Should never exceed 14mph.
Note:Metal and electrical conductors should not be allowed to contact the charging port, as doing so will result in a short circuit.
PRE-RIDE SAFETY CHECKLIST
Before each cycle of operation, the operator shall perform the pre-operation checks specified in manufacturer manual, including:.
That all guards and pads originally supplied by the manufacturer are in proper place and in serviceable condition;.
That the area that the unit is to be operated in is safe and suitable for safe operation;.
That the braking system is functioning properly;.
That all safety labels are in place and understood by everyone, including the rider;.
That any and all axle guards, chain guards, or other covers or guards supplied by the manufacturer are in place and in serviceable condition;
That tires/wheels are in good condition, inflated properly (if applicable), and have sufficient tread remaining.
- Operators/riders shall adhere to all manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions, as well as comply with all laws and ordinances, including:.
Units without headlights shall be operated only with adequate daylight conditions of visibility, and
.Owners/riders should highlight and make the electric dirt bike conspicuous, including the use of lighting, reflectors, and for low-riding units, signal flags on flexible poles.
PRACTICAL RIDING TIPS
- Pay attention to your surroundings at all times. Make sure you are comfortable with the throttle and hand brakes before going out on the course.
- Be careful with your speed. Speed setting III is for accomplished riders in open areas only where there are no obstacles or sharp turns. Use your brakes when going downhill to avoid excessive speed.
- The KOPPLA should be kept at least 10 feet from the tees and greens.
- You are financially responsible for all damage to the KOPPLA, including but not limited to the cost of complete replacement, shipping costs and lost rental revenue. Be careful and always pay attention.
- Stay clear of mud, sand, loose dirt or gravel, and water.
- The KOPPLA is not a toy and is not to be ridden by children under the age of 18.
- Do not enter areas that are identified as not safe for the KOPPLA
- Do not operate KOPPLA under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not ever put multiple people on the same KOPPLA SWIFT Golf Scooter.
What Are Your Responsibilities As A Customer?
As the owner of a product covered by this Limited Warranty, it is your responsibility to read and understand the Owner's Manual, this Limited Warranty, and all product warnings before operating your KOPPLA Electric Motorcycle.
Serious injury or death can result from improper operation or failure to observe warnings and safety instructions on any motorcycle.
Further, it is also your responsibility to:
Perform all recommended and necessary routine care and maintenance and engage in proper use of your KOPPLA fat tire motorcycle and Power Pack as detailed in the Owner’s Manual including obtaining any firmware updates available at each service interval or in a timely basis following a notification that a new update is available.
Learn and obey all federal, state, and local laws governing the operations of a motorcycle, generally, and an electric motorcycle, specifically.Limited Warranty Information
At all times when operating a KOPPLA Escooter wear proper safety equipment and clothing, including but not limited to helmet, eye protection, and appropriate boots.
Convey the Owner’s Manual and all safety warnings, instructions, and Limited Warranty if the unit is sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to another person
shop Koppla Fat Tire Motorcycle at www.kopplamoto.com
shop Koppla Single Rider Golf Motorcycle at www.kopplamoto.com
How to maintain your electric motorcycle?
PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection list)
Buying Guides for fat tire motorcycle
Best Golf Scooter Brands on market 2021
Buying Guides for Electric Golf Cart
WARNING & SAFETY TIPS to ride a big wheel scooter
TROUBLESHOOTING for fat tire electric scooter
FAQs about fat tire scooter
Buy fat tire motorcycle
Buy eec/coc big wheel scooter
Buy golf cart scooter
Leave a comment